Cheers to a jolly good weekend

Friday, August 7, 2015

Cheers to the weekend, wonderful ladies! What are your plans for the next two days? Since it's my birthday next Tuesday and we haven't had a proper vacation in a long while, Balazs and I are taking a week-long stay-cation - yippee! I'm so excited to just relax on the balcony, meet up with friends every single night of the week and sleep way past noon. Bliss!

I have a few fun posts pre-scheduled for next week, so please check in, but in the meantime, feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you’ll discover a post or two that you missed previously. See you in a week. xo

Don't miss our snazzy jewelry GIVEAWAY this week! You have till Monday morning to enter.

What if money was no object?

The surprising power of spacing out.

Yum, I could go for a slice of this pie right about now. You?

Stuff that sounds like summer - brilliant!

Why don't you feel like cooking tonight, and how to fix it.

Ha! Would you bring a professional photographer on your trip?

Oh my goodness, such a moving piece!

Oh boy!

The sandwich I want to eat over and over again...

hormone-balancing foods for glowing skin.

"My abortion and me"...

Not sure what to read this month? Here are a few great book recommendations.

A few (free) and awesome apps for busy mums.

"The practice that saved my sanity."

How (not) to lose friends :)

Why honey is a smart alternative to sugar.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Darling Magazine)


Anonymous said...

Have a nice week off, you deserve it. Jill

Steph said...

Enjoy your time away and happy almost birthday!! xo

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful week off and staycation! And have a very happy birthday, my dear!! xo, Katie

the cape on the corner said...

enjoy your week of birthday celebrating!

Heart said...

Oh! Advance Happy Birthday! I'm sure you'll gonna have fun. Enjoy!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Enjoy your stay cation, and happy birthday! I love lemon merengue, but I've never managed the art of making perfectly beaten egg whites. And I enjoyed the sounds of summer video, although I would have eaten that icecream in the end ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk