Cheers to an awesome weekend!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hope everyone is having an amazing week! We've been having a blast just relaxing, taking things slow, eating great food and sleeping in. Tonight we are going to the lake for the weekend, but come Tuesday, I'm back to regular schedule, so see you then:) Can't wait! xo

12 tips for living a longer life.

We had this pasta salad twice already this week - it's so good!

The smartest way to take a vacation.

An afternoon in East London...

Ah!

Fancy a few nifty cooking-tips?

Brilliant homemade fruit fly trap recipe. (It works great!).

Pretty!

Beautiful London flat.

Everything you need to know about making the perfect cup of tea.

Burn out recovery.

Skip the coffee table.

A fantastic guide to indoor plants.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: All the staycation festivities took a toll on me, and I came down with a bad cold, so I'm taking an extra day to recuperate. See you Tuesday, my lovely ladies. xo

(Photos by Collin Erie)

Darlings, the comments are switched off for this week since I'm on staycation. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk