8 Takes on French Croissants

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fancy a croissant sandwich? Every few days or weeks, I get the urge to enjoy a slow breakfast or an indulging dinner breakfast-style. So, on those days I pop out to the bakery to get some fresh croissants and I make a hearty croissant sandwich for Balazs and I.

It's the easiest thing in the world, but so indulging and special. So here are the eight croissant sandwiches that we love and make on regular basis, starting with this morning's croissant French toast...
Croissants filled with brie and strawberries
Croissant Croque Madame

Apple and pesto croissant sandwich
Croissant with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and avocado (aka one of my all time favourites)

Croque Monsieur
Croissant sandwich with hard-boiled eggs and spinach
Croissant sandwich with chive cream cheese, smoked salmon and pickled onions

Any favourites?

P.S: Fancy baking French croissants this week?
P.P.S: Ah, French markets...

(Photos by The Pioneer WomanMy Blue and White KitchenThe Kitchy KitchenNo RecipesSavury and SweetRachel SchultzThe Whinery and Taste Spotting)


Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'll take them all haha ;p

Camila Faria said...

OMG. How can I live now without a Croissant Croque Madame???

Art Farm said...

OMG! It's official, everything is better with a croissant! WOW!!! xo, Katie

Marcela said...

OMG! I love ALL of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk