11 Delicious Takes on Eggs

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

If we are what we eat, I'm a mix of avocados, eggs and cheese - so on that note, here are 11 scrumptious and healthy egg recipes that you can make in no time, starting with one of my favourites - egg in avocado toast...

Keep the greens...

Egg baked in a potato...

French omelette á la Julia Child...

How to peel a hard boiled egg in seconds...

Eggs in things...

The super easy trick to make the perfect fried eggs...

Fried egg sandwich...

Egg and asparagus pizza...

Miso and avocado 5-minute egg cup...

Ham, mozzarella, egg-omelette and lemon curd  sandwich...

P.S: Plus, 10 more handy egg tips and tricks.

Darlings, the comments are switched off for this week since I'm on staycation. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk