Wanderlust: Skylodge in Peru

Monday, July 6, 2015



Blimey, here is something for the brave! Recently, a touristic company created three hanging transparent suites on the side of a mountain in the Sacred Valley of Cuzco in Peru. The idea is to attract all those people who are into rock climbing and mountain zip-lining. Basically, you can rent one of those totally transparent bedrooms for a night and literally wake up to the view of the most magical and mystical valley in the world! Pretty tempting, isn’t it? I bet the view is mind-blowing!

Would you be brave enough?

P.S: Manatee watching and an awesome hidden cave pool in Mexico!
P.P.S: Also, bivouacking on the edge of a mountain and the teahouse on top of the world :)

(Zeutch)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to show it to my husband. He is going to love this.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Wow amazing! I would not be brave enouhoweverut I intend to pass this on to my son who is a rock climber. Thanks I wish I WAS young enough & brave enough for this!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Yikes sorry about the garbled words above ... Would not be brave enough however. But ....

little luxury list said...

I want to see that view!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally, no worries and how cool that your son is a rock-climber.

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, me too!!! :)

Camila Faria said...

Oh, WOW! This is amazing! Peru is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, I'd love to go back and stay in one of these hanging suites. <3

Jillian Manesh said...

so awesome! not sure i'd be brave enough to do it but the pictures are beautiful. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Looks scary, but amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk