This Week's Gems

Friday, July 31, 2015

The only shirt you need this summer. It's a keeper:)...

On my birthday wish list: One of those sassy cuff rings...

This hair rinse looks and sounds amazing...

The perfect everyday necklace!...

The pants to see the world in:)...

Those half moon earrings would look great with a top knot and geek-chic glasses:)...

Aww...

How awesome is this cuff earring?...

The cutest little mugs...

And speaking of cuffs, this one is stunning, isn't it?...

Stunners...

Love!...

Oh, I need one of those market backpacks in my life!...

Must smell amazing!

Everything about this dress makes me swoon:)...

Happy Friday, loves! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

 P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top image by Lydia and Emilie, 3rd image by/via Farisia Thang)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if only my puppy would wear one of those coats, adorable. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those cups rock!

rachel said...

thanks so much for including Mignon in your roundup, Diana! I love all your other picks, too :)

Mary Beth Heishman said...

Thank you for posting my Moon Cuff, xoxoxo
I found some gems that I am crushing on right now, those clogs and that beautiful curated site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk