This Week's Gems

Friday, July 24, 2015

Speaking of shoesthose seem lovely!...

This 'I love you' necklace spelled out in the pattern used in Braille is so special!...
Ah, white linen pillowcases are the best...

"Do what you love" bracelet - Brilliant message and a beautiful everyday jewelry piece...

Giggle...

I adore the look of this chain cartilage earring!...

Love this temporary triangle tattoo...

The prettiest little coral branch necklaces...

Cool London canvas art print!...

You can never have too many amazing Turkish towels, can you?...

Oh swoon, charming little Emerald ring...

Totally smitten with linen napkins right now...

Cheery...

Ha! Mango, lime and tequila jam:)...

Boys + funky socks...

Sassy Batik lounge set...

I love those organic dried herb sachets...

Happy Friday, loves! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(1st image via Melissa)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Love those Turkish towels and the braille necklace. Great round up as always! Thanks for including my canvas print! Have a wonderful weekend :) x

Maris said...

Always love your posts! Awesome finds, thank you for including my coral branch necklaces!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I adore the braille necklace, and the pompom-pillow rocks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Maris, my pleasure and thanks so much! You're such a sweetheart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk