This Week's Gems

Friday, July 3, 2015

One of my favourite dresses this season!...

Oh boy, what a beauty...

Hey handsome! :)...

Ha! Wine cooling beads...

My friend swears by this headache roll-on...

Love!...

This shark tooth necklace would look amazing with v-neck t-shirts this season!....

Pop of red!...

What a beautifully minimalist logo...

This blouse  + jean shorts = summer weekends in a park!...

Bit of fuchsia = cheery feet...

I'm totally obsessed with this bamboo steamer - it's amazing!...

:)...
Sweet...

Happy Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have just convinced me to finally invest in a quality steamer. Jill

Steph said...

Love that dress at the top and that bag makes me smile :)

LyddieGal said...

That gold pendant is beyond stunning!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you totally should! We use it all the time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Lydia:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk