The Summer of Rosé

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ah, it seems this summer is all about rosé wine. No matter what restaurant, bistro or a café I pass by, I spot tons of people enjoying a glass or two. I can't get enough of it either, so in the spirit of rosé summer, here are 9 rosy and ravishing essentials fit for a rosé loving girl! Cheers:)

1. My essential wine - 2. Tee - 3. Flask - 4. Tote bag - 5. Nail polish - 6. Bangle - 7. Swimsuit - 8. Corkscrew - 9. iPhone case.

What caught your eye? Do you like rosé wine?

P.S: Saving leftover winethis awesome wine trick and this one too.
P.P.S: Also, dolce far niente bowl of goodness!

(Top Photo by Andrew Mueller via Sara. Logo by JETS and layout by exPress-o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a drinker but I always go for rose with a touch of sparkly water. Jill

Kathleen said...

The first time I went to Paris (it was 2009), we went to an Indian restaurant and all of the locals were drinking rose with their curries! I'm not sure why rose seems to have taken a while to catch on here in the US (maybe due to the negative reputation of White Zinfandel?), but I am happy to see my local wine shops stocking more and more of it. It's my go-to summer cocktail!

Art Farm said...

Hooray for rose!!! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the polish and the bangle, great finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk