The coffee that will revolutionize your mornings

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


A little over a year ago, I got hooked on bulletproof coffee and ever since then, I treat myself to it probably twice a week. It's perfect for those days when I need an extra energy boost or a dash of indulgence. Last week after Kimberley’s recommendation instead of adding regular butter I went for coconut butter and boy-oh-boy, it changed my morning routine completely. Who knew that combining brewed coffee with coconut butter, milk and a dash of cardamom or cinnamon would create the creamiest cup of latte with a delicious under-note of coconut flavour.

If coffee is your thing, this one will surely revolutionize your mornings. (Here is the full how to). Would you try it?

P.S: Coffee shop chattercoffee marble and morning java Swedish style.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more all things coffee.

(Photos by Kimberley - The Year in Food)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get coconut butter? I have coconut oil at home, can I use that?

Art Farm said...

Oooo! I would definitely try it! Sounds delish!! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk