Summertime Body Oil

Thursday, July 2, 2015




Have you tried infused body oils? Alina recently made this one that sounds totally amazing and I can’t wait to try it! It’s based on cold pressed grape seed oil mixed with essential oils (bergamot and geranium), dried rose petals and a dash of dried lemongrass. It not only smells like summer in a bottle, but also hydrates your skin and makes it stronger. You can also use it on your hair or as a cuticle oil and shaving cream. Nifty!

What do you think? Would you try it? (Here is the easy-peasy step-by-step recipe).

P.S: How to get smooth summer legs in under 3 minutes.
P.P.S: Natural you - all summer long.

(Photos via Little Green Dot. Recipe by Alina)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it smells great. Jill

Jana ! said...

You always point me to the best articles! I love your blog :)

Marcela said...

I totally love it! I can bet it smells amazing! I love this idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jana, you are SO sweet! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk