Summer Style Tweak: Belting a loose maxi dress

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Do you wear loose maxi dresses? If you ask me, they are one of the easiest pieces to wear, especially during the summer. You just slip into your favourite one and pair it with sassy sandals and a dash of lipstick – ta-dah!

The extra special thing about maxi dresses is that they are also very versatile, especially when you belt them. They instantly change from being casual to elegant. Here is a little how-to to make sure it looks just right. What do you think?

P.S: Also thisthat and those.
P.P.S: The flats thing, and the ins and outs of a French uniform.

(Photos by/via MadewellWWDElafantSpellCould I Have That?With Love from KatDansvogueThe Fancy Pants Report)


Anonymous said...

On a rule I stay away from maxi dresses - I'm short but this belt trick might help me.

Emmerey Rose said...

love the lovely maxis! :) just in time for summer!


Art Farm said...

So cute! I don't have many maxi dresses, but this looks so chic I might have to get one! xo, Katie

LIVforstyle said...

Never thought to belt my maxi dress. Thanks for the inspiration.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk