Summer Baked Avocado Wedges Tacos

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer nights and tacos go hand-in-hand! They are easy to make, taste great and always remind me of good times. The only thing that can make them even better are baked avocado fries!  Have you ever tried them? I’ve been hooked on those delicious bites for years now, so when this morning I stumbled upon Jodi’s recipe, I immediately knew what’s for dinner tonight.

Come on, are you surprised? What's not to love: crispy avocado wedges, roasted radishes and Sriracha smashed beans. Oh boy, I can hardly wait for dinner, you? (Here is the full recipe if you fancy joining me).

P.S: Egg in avocado toastthis miso + avocado cup and that amazing sandwich.
P.P.S: Plus, those avocado bowls and this delicious booster.

(Photos by What's Cooking Good Looking)


Anonymous said...

Taco night tonight. Thx for the recipe

LyddieGal said...

I love a good taco! I've never tried avocado fries, but I'm intrigued!
Chic on the Cheap

Nicole Underwood said...

I was just saying the same thing...Tacos are about the only thing I can muster for dinner in the summer heat! These look amazing!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, they are SO good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk