Shell we?

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A few weeks ago, our friends came back from a dreamy tropical vacation and got us a stunning shell as a thank you for checking on their flat while they were away. At first I placed the shell on my work desk to add a dash of wanderlust to the space, but then I stumped upon Nicole's brilliant concept of using seashells as natural toothbrush holders and I was immediately smitten with the idea. Now, our toothbrushes are beautifully displayed in the shell on top of the sink and each time someone comes by and happens to use the bathroom, they always comment on how awesome and unexpected our toothbrush holder is.

Neat, isn’t it? I love the idea of using unexpected objects in a functional way. What do you think?

P.S: 14 breezy art prints to jazz up your summer home.
P.P.S: Hats on parade :)

(Photos by Fiona Galbraith via Nicole Valentine Don for The Jungalow)


Anonymous said...

Very creative, I want one too. Jill

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I love it !! Now I just need a beautiful she'll.

Camila Faria said...

So unexpected and cool! Love the idea! \o/

Art Farm said...

What a beautiful and unique idea!!! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk