Round Sunnies: Thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, July 22, 2015






Sunglasses are essentials for hot summer days and I’ve been totally charmed by the return of round sunnies this season. Do you remember them?

Seems that everyone in the city got the memo too, as just this morning I spotted 5 different girls sporting the sassiest Twiggy-like look. I’m not quite sure those would fit me, but I’m tempted to pop by J.Crew today and try those and those - just for fun! There is something about this retro look that is so darn irresistible and wild! Would you wear them?

P.S: Plus, this, that and those.
P.P.S: Tons more fashion goodness!

(Photos by/via Who What WearZaraA Well Traveled WomanKlassy Kassy and Hanneli)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way up! I still should have my old pair somewhere in my closet. Jill

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Reminds me of Harry Potter...

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk