Natural Headache Balm

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Do you suffer from headaches? I get them often so I’m always on a look-out for natural and new ways to deal with them.

Last month, I discovered Stephanie’s peppermint and lavender balm that not only smells amazing but it's also perfect for those annoying headaches. It’s a simple mix of infused dried herbs, beeswax and olive oil. It takes a while to make, but it’s so worth it - I’ve been using mine on repeat. Here is the recipe if you’re curious.

P.S: Summer lipstick trick :)
P.P.S: Also, a few more of my favourite things + this sleep salve is amazing if you have problems sleeping.

(Photo by Stephanie - Hello Natural)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This balm must smell great. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk