If you only buy one thing this season...

Thursday, July 23, 2015



…it should be a linen tee, dress, tunic, skirt or a pair of shorts. To me, linen makes hot summer days bearable, wearable and manageable. I just love how the fabric feels against my skin and how understated yet fresh it looks. So if you fancy treating yourself this week to something beautiful, below you can find 12 of my favourite linen pieces right now.

My mom always says that linen clothes are wardrobe staples that never go out of style. I agree! Which one tickles your fancy?  
1. Rachel Craven cocoon dress - 2. notPerfectlinen tunic dress - 3. Ilana Kohn Amira shirt- 4. Elizabeth Suzann linen Georgia tee - 5. Humanoid linen lemon top - 6. Madewell linen striped tee.
7. notPerfectlinen shorts and blouse - 8. Ilana Kohn Lola dress - 9. Vera A-line dress - 10. Stina linen shirt - 11. Urban Outfitters linen romper - 12. Hush linen dress.

P.S: Happiness is a little white dress on a summer day.
P.P.S: All things chiffon and tons more fashion trends.

(Top photos by/via Local Milk, MadewellSofi'sCali VintageRefinery29 and Orn Hansen. Layouts by exPress-o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No.2 looks great & no.4 is dreamy. I don't think I own anything linen besides sheets but that's about to change. Thx

Liv said...

Nothing is better than a linen dress to beat the summer heat.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Camila Faria said...

Linen everything! The stripped pieces are lovely, my favorites!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I use to stay away from linen because it's wrinkly but I quite like the laidback look of it these days :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

LyddieGal said...

A little striped dress would be my pick!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the top in the first picture, and the shorts in number 7. I love that they are a bit longer. Over here, shorts are short! And I feel that I am getting a little too old for those :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow love all of these!

Art Farm said...

I've been buying a few linen pieces each summer. It's so comfortable! I've been lusting for no. 8 for several months! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, so true!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, that dress is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk