"I let my husband dress me for a week"

Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 1 - all day for errands 

Day 2 - an important lunch meeting 

Day 3 - a day with kids in Santa Barbara

Day 4 - a bike ride

Day 5 - shooting a webisode 

Day 6 - a date night

Day 7 - Sunday best 

Would you let your husband or boyfriend dress you for a whole week? I’m honestly tempted to do this with Balazs!

A few weeks ago, in honour of Father’s Day, Summer gave her husband the green light to dress her for a whole week and the results are pretty amazing! Although reluctant at first, Summer actually ended up loving most of the outfits. Additionally, she realized what a fantastic guy her husband is and how much thought he actually put into each outfit, not only considering what he likes her in, but also what items Summer likes on herself. Plus, he also tried to pick outfits to suit her everyday schedule.

Lovely, isn’t it? My favourites are: 1, 2, 3 and 6. I’d totally wear them all. You?

P.S: Also, minimalist take on work uniform and have you entered the French decade yet?
P.P.S: Go-to uniform + this sassy summer tweak :)

(via Red Magazine via Babble)


Anonymous said...

My week would most definitely be an adventure. My boyfriend and I have very different taste in fashion.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Lol I would end up wearing the same thing all week:0)

Jillian Manesh said...

he did such a good job! love these outfits :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Alina said...

I would do this, mostly because of how easy it sounds, but also because I'm curious what would happen! It'd be interesting if Summer reverses things next year - i.e. if she picks her husband's outfits for the week.

Vintage Market Place said...

Kind of nice. Takes the pressure off of what to wear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk