How to peel a mango in seconds!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Genius! I love mangoes but they are a pain to peel, so when I discovered this nifty little trick to peel them in seconds, it totally changed my afternoon smoothie routine for the better. (Have a look for yourself). Tip: you just need a ripe mango and a glass - ta-dah! Would you try it?

P.S: This mango dessert under 3 minutes and how to cut a mango.
P.P.S: Fancy more tips and tricks?

(Photo by Cook Republic. Video by Lifehacker via swiss miss)


Anonymous said...

love mangos. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Genius! this is like life changing :)

Alina said...

I''ll admit. I was skeptical when I first read this, thinking my vegetable peeler would be good enough. Tonight though, I gave it a try, and it worked very well! On another note, I can't believe I forgot how amazing fresh mangoes taste! They're so wonderful in summer salads!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, same here:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, totally!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, I totally get it and I am so happy you tried it and loved it! Btw: totally agree, mangoes are the best this season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk