Head-to-Toe White Summer

Wednesday, July 15, 2015





Ah, if you ask me, besides ice-cream and sunshine, this season is all about sassy summer whites. I’m the first one to admit that happiness is indeed a little white dress on a summer day, but recently I’ve been swooning over girls wearing all things white from head-to-toe. There is something so beautifully cool, understated and relaxed about a whole white outfit. Supposedly, the key to pulling it off is to mix textures and different white shades for an easy-peasy summer uniform. What do you think?

P.S: And a few other fashion trends you might fancy as well.
P.P.S: Plus, this awesome summer style tweak.

(Photos via/by r.sThe Chronicles of HerVanessa JackmanWho What WearHello FashionMake it Last and Tuula)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get on this trend asap. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I never wear white, but for that second dress I might make an exception :-)

Liv said...

I am a little afraid to try this trend, but I LOVE it.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Jillian said...

so crisp and summery! i have been on the hunt for a white tshirt and tank that arent see-through fooorever. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

It's so chic! I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of white jeans. Something a bit on the looser side. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk