Half-up knotted crown hairdo

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Half-up hairdos are huge right now, so here is another sassy take on them in the form of a beautifully simple knotted crown. I actually wore this little do last weekend for a friend’s wedding with a navy dress and I got tons of compliments on my hair. It took me probably 3 tries to get it right, but when you get the hang of tying the knots, you’re already there. Here is the full how to.

Fancy giving it a go?

P.S: How to wear your hair like a true Parisian.
P.P.S: Fancy having wavy beach hair all summer long?

(Photos by Sincerely, Kinsey)


Anonymous said...

I'll try it today. Jill

Camila Faria said...

It looks really pretty (but I'm pretty sure I can't pull it off on my own).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk