Girls & Their Cats

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I’m more of a dog person myself, but here is something special for all our cat loving girls out there - hope it makes you smile!

BriAnne Wills is a New York City photographer and a self-proclaimed cat lady who recently started a tumblr dedicated to girls and their adorable cats. The thing I love most about it is how each photo captures the beautiful bond they share, and tons of tender, sweet interactions between the girls and their beloved pets.

Such a mood lifter, isn’t it? Do you have a cat? What is his/her name?

P.S: Also, living with Neil (the lion) and Audrey Hepburn with her baby deer.
P.P.S: Here is more info if you fancy being part of the project and a few sassy gems for a snazzy cat lady :)

(via Anthology Magazine)


Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. My roommate and I have two cats named Lola&Zigi

the cape on the corner said...

i love this. my cats, sunday and lily, are my babies!

Art Farm said...

You know I'm a crazy cat lady!!! :) Thanks for sharing! I have a black cat appropriately named Raven. She is the sweetest! xo, Katie

LIVforstyle said...

Lovely photos.


Steph said...

Aw, I love this - I am definitley a cat person! I have Oakley (but you knew that :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk