Floral Bicycle Handlebars

Monday, July 27, 2015



My neighbor is one of those red-lipstick-wearing girls that turn heads. Besides having the most amazing sense of style, she rides her bike with a flower-dressed handlebar. Even though her flowers are not fresh, seeing her zoom by always puts a smile on my face. So, when I spotted Chelsea’s idea of creating a peony-dressed bike, I got to think, that maybe, just maybe, I should give it a go before the summer is over. I just love how cheery it looks, don’t you? Good morning, loves! 

P.S: Icons and their bikes and NYC biking.
P.P.S: And this girl is awesome!

(Photos by Lovely Indeed)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave flowers and a sweet idea. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a cute bike, I've been thinking that I need to spray paint my bike in a cute colour!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Cute idea but I think your neighbor has the right idea. Artificial flowers are so much more practical for your bike!

Art Farm said...

What a cute idea! Maybe for your birthday you should do that! :) xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Yes, that is just darling - and such a cute bike! I'm in love with it.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I love that colour too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, fantastic idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk