Easy-Peasy Mascara Tip

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Do you wear mascara on daily basis? I like how just a dash of it opens my eyes and makes me look awake and ready to go. The thing I dislike is when it gets dry after a few weeks and my mascara gets super lumpy. Normally I used to just bin it, but recently a friend told me that if I add a dash of eye drops, it will make it beautifully smooth again, like new. I tried it and it works so well, it makes such a difference!

Do you have any of those super easy beauty tricks that you swear by? Do share!

P.S: Also, summer lipstick trick and this awesome tip to naturally radiant skin.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more beauty niftiness!

(Photo via ELLE)


Anonymous said...

I happens to me all the time. Thx for the tip. I swear by using tea-tree oil on pimples. It works better than any other remedy.

Camila Faria said...

I used to try that same method, but with water. I gotta try it with eye drops! \o/

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure! I love tea tree oil and thanks for the tip. I will try it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk