Awkward Vacation Photos

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Giggle! How about a little mid-week smile to get us through this week?

I bet we all have an awkward family vacation photo that we wish could get lost somewhere, don’t we? For me, those holiday fails are an essential part of my childhood memories. I have probably a dozen snapshots that used to make me blush, but nowadays they just amuse me.  I've got one where I’m covered in chickenpox spots while wearing the biggest hair pom-pom the world have ever seen:)

So when this morning I stumbled upon this website full of awkward family vacation photos, I knew I had to share. Go on, crack a smile! :)

P.S: Also, the universal family, a few stylish families and Skype family reunions.
P.P.S: Plus, ubuntu - I am because we are.

(via Daily Mail)


Camila Faria said...

HAHAHA! This is amazing. So funny!

Art Farm said...

Too funny and too cute! I know there are a ton of embarrassing and awkward photos of me from vacations! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Definitely good for a laugh! I love the king-kong shot. that poor mom was done with vacation 17 rides ago.

Polly Rowan said...

Paha! I love the second one and the last one! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk