8 Takes on Comfy and Sassy Summer City Shoes

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What are your go-to summer shoes? When it comes to sandals, I am a minimalist and a creature of comfort. Over the years I tested and tried different styles but the ones that work best for a busy city life with tons of walking are my all-time favourites. Plus, it's a bonus if they go great with most of my wardrobe. So below are the 8 comfiest, sassiest and most city-ready shoes you can find. I’m wearing #5 right now.

Which pair tickles your fancy?
1. Seychelles Dusk Slide Sandal - 2. Salt Water sandals - 3. Polka dot classic Toms - 4. Soludos' classic stripes - 5. Soludos' chambray barca - 6. Cherry-red Birkenstock's - 7. Coral Avarcas Pons - 8. Black Birko-Flor Birkenstock's

P.S: A few foxy summer one-pieces and a handful of breezy dresses.
P.P.S: Plus, a few takes on rosé wine.

(Top photo by Soludos. Layout by exPress-o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing yours on Instagram, I got myself a red pair of salt water sandals. Jill

Art Farm said...

My go-to for the past few summers have been Birkenstocks, but I love the look of those espadrilles. xo, Katie

Jillian said...

lovvve the espadrilles! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Melissa Blake said...

Umm, those polka dot classics, of course!!!


Melissa | So About What I Said

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, how cool! They are so comfy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, Birkenstocks are so great for long days, aren't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, they scream summer, don' they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, aren't they cute?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk