100 days of rainbows

Tuesday, July 7, 2015












Don’t you just love seeing a cheery rainbow first thing in the morning? Well, Julie certainly does! This awesome artist creates beautiful rainbows using everyday object and posts her creations on her feed for everyone to enjoy. Just looking at them makes me feel all cheery and happy! You?

P.S: Also, a rainbow cloud and awesome rainbow rocks in China!
P.P.S: Plus, this staircase in Italy and those mesmerizing floating sculptures.

(via ufunk)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love checking your blog first thing in the morning. Always makes me smile. Thx

Merry Meri said...

I adore these creative rainbows! Thanks so much for the smile :) xox

OnePerfectDay said...

These are so great!!!
I love them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk