Your name, today!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015


Do you like your name? I’ve never been practically fond of mine, but I cherish it since my dad always wanted to name his daughter Diana. So, whether you love yours or not, how about a little Wednesday quiz?

I just stumbled upon it a few days ago and I thought it would be cool to share it here as well. It tells you what your name would be if you were born today. Have a go and let me know what you've got and if you like it, deal?

Psst: mine is Alexis! Yours?

P.S: The scientific way to cut a cake, and left or right?
P.P.S: How fast are your reflexes?

(via Cupcakes and Cashmere via Time. Photos by/via GiorneyHeather Golde)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be Helen, fun. Jill

Diana Trotter said...

One year later Diana was the 69th most popular name! Today my name would be Bella...actually love that...but I love my name too!! :)

Art Farm said...

OH this is fun!!! Technically my legal name is Kathleen, but I've always been called Katie. So I did searches for both. I'd be either Naomi (for Kathleen) or Aurora (for Katie). I think I'd go with Naomi! xo, Katie

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh I have always hated my name.
I tried to change it to Alex in college, LOL

Emily said...

im emily but id be sofia!

LyddieGal said...

I've always loved my name - 225th in popularity!
Today I'd be Lucia. I'll stick with lydia!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

My name is not in the database, so I choose Maria instead (comes a bit close, right?). My name today would be Penelope. And my 1910s name would be Jennie, which I like cause my grandmoms name is Jenny :-)

inchbyinchlittlesnail.com said...

My name would be Adelina. I've never heard of that name before, but I like it! Hard to believe the name "Caitlyn" used to be the 468th most popular, when it seems quite popular now. That was fun!

Beatriz Ramirez said...

I would be Harlow today but I much prefer my name as it is. Beatriz was the 453rd most popular name in 89! crazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk