Tiny tattoos on the loose

Thursday, June 25, 2015









Eek, now I want to get a petite tiny tattoo :) Do you have one? Austin Tott is a photographer who created a series of images where he matched miniature hand-drawn body art with corresponding backgrounds. The tiny camera and the urban bike are my absolute favourites, but in reality all of them are so beautifully understated, a bit quirky and somehow irresistible. Aren’t they?

P.S: Also, a few more understated awesome tattoos.
P.P.S: Persona and 1000+ coffees :)

(via Design boom)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 4 and I want more.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the last one! im way too indecisive to get a tattoo tho, im sure id get one then regret it right away. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the fox and the ampersand!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

You've found my weakspot, tiny tattoo's. I love it! I like the one with the camera.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy :)

Art Farm said...

So cute and fun! I've always wanted a tattoo, but have gone back and forth and never gotten one. Maybe a tiny one is the answer. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too - exactly the same:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk