This Week's Gems

Friday, June 26, 2015
Summer uniform at its best!...

How about a little ruby ring for a cheery pop of colour?...

Simply perfect...

The best kind of tote...

This curve necklace is the quintessential minimalist piece!...

This one-piece makes me swoon...
I'll take both - the bike and the flowers :)...

It doesn't get any better than those golden wing earrings + a top knot!...

Classic little clutch for a romantic night out. (Yay, Noncha is offering a 20% discount to the shop with the code: gems20)...

Bangle goodness...
Everything wooden...
Hello gorgeous...

Oil bath for the senses...

Snazzy!...

Dream dinner right now...

What do you think about hanging shelves? (I love them)...
Magically calming...

Happy Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruby is my fave stone and I need to try one piece swimming suits.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I only wear one-piece - so comfy!

Steph said...

Love those hanging shelves. Have a fun weekend! xo

LyddieGal said...

The white hall way and ocean photo are just gorgeous.
I'll take that bike too!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, they are awesome, aren't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk