This Week's Gems

Friday, June 12, 2015

How cool is that t-shirt?...
Furoshiki all the way!...

The most swoonworthy stardust ring...

The perfect print to treat your dad to this upcoming Father's Day...

This necklace would make the sweetest little gift to your best friend...(Plus, olive yew! is celebrating their new site launch with 20% off ($10 off $50) with code NewSite10!...

Those linen pants are made for summer fun! (And, Noncha is having a 20% discount with the code: Gems20)...

The most adorable midi band...

My new favourite minimal earrings...

Such a sassy little lace lingerie set...

Snazzy geometric necklaces to jazz up your summer white tees:)...

'Keep the good things close' print - I'm smitten!...

Pretty pretty...
Beautiful in and out...

Ah, meadow...
Dots forever!...

Happy Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the earring and the midi band.

little luxury list said...

The pendant is adorable as is the bird t-shirt!
Happy weekend to you dear!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living


Jillian said...

i love the floral tea towel! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

FASHION TALES said...

These are all such unique and lovely things. I love the detailed shots, the prints are my favourite. <3
Summer Entertaining

Art Farm said...

The meadow tea towel is just so sweet! And I'm all about linen this summer. :) xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the geometric necklaces, great picks! I'll be saving your friday links for tomorrow, when my weekend starts :-)

LyddieGal said...

The tee is cute, but it's the striking metallic blazer which really caught my eye!
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Thanks for including my print! Lovely choices as always. Love all the jewelry and the lingerie especially!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk