This Week's Gems

Friday, June 5, 2015

Don't you just love cheery summer sandals?...

Stunner!...

Sassy pop of colour = those side-swept dhoti in honeycomb...

Wow, that is one stunning engagement ring, don't you think?...

The perfect summer salad bowl...

The most beautiful stationery set for writing tiny love-notes:)...

:)...

Shorts perfection!...

Totally smitten with those baby bar studs...

I can't resist a great wood bike crate...

Sweet little planters...

The best cutlery sets for summer parties with friends!...

This necklace + an oversized crisp white shirt = summer uniform...

Tablecloth made for a great dinner party!...

Aww...secret message ring - love...

My dad would love this scent...

Happy Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Plus, tons more gems.

(3rd image by Nomadic Habit)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take the salad bowl and the tablecloth. Jill

Sima G said...

Happy Fridayyyy, I love it all <3
Thank you for including my ring.
xx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the stationery set and the tablecloth, great finds, as always!

Jillian Manesh said...

love the bike crate and salad bowl! great picks :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

three apples four said...

Those sandals are amazing!!

unravelingmytruth said...

Isn't Etsy amazing? I LOVE all your finds. Thank you for sharing! So dangerous ;-)

LyddieGal said...

Those have to be the cutest sandals I've ever seen!
So fun and summery.
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

That bike crate is fantastic!! Looks so much cuter than the plastic crate I currently have on my bike. :) xo, Katie

Steph said...

Fun sandals and I love that salad bowl! Wish I had a bike for a wooden crate - so cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk