The Parenthood Series

Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Admittedly, I don’t say this enough, but you, my dearies are incredible and I am so thankful to "know you"! I'm especially blown away by your huge support of our adoption series. I'm so grateful for all the amazing feedback and sweet emails you sent my way. I’m thrilled that the series touched your heart, made you feel not alone, reassured you in your choices and gave you hope for the future. I want you to know that I read ever single note you sent, so thank you!

Also, I just wanted to say a big thanks to KatieLarissaStephanieTylerKevinWynne and Hannah who shared their heart-warming, sometimes difficult, often challenging, but always truly moving journeys in becoming parents. You all inspire me so much and thank you for talking about adoption and not shying away!

If you missed a post or two from the series, you can catch up on all of them here.

Also, just out of curiosity, are there any topics you’re curious about and would like to read a series on? Many mentioned a series on women who decided not to have children and a series on later in life parenting. How about you?

P.S: And all things relationships...
P.P.S: Best moments in people's lives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've followed the series each week and I'm looking forward to reading more about different choices women make in creating family. I'm 43 and still not decided on what to do.

Sarah said...

I would love to read about families who adopted older (like 10 years old and up) children, and families who adopted several years ago. I feel like those stories are not told often enough.

Camila Faria said...

A series on women who decided not to have children would be really amazing! I'd love to read their take on life without kids.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Sarah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, deal :)

holtkamp said...

This series was absolutely amazing! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk