Summer uniform tweak: minimal earrings

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Is there a better summer combination than a sassy bun + tiny understated earrings? Buns are perfect to keep us cool during those hot summer days, while sweet little earrings give just enough sparkle to take on the day. So if you fancy snazzing up your summer uniform with a dash of minimalist coolness, here are 15 gorgeous little gems you might fancy wearing.

Which one is your favourite?

1. Minimal earrings set - 2. Hoops - 3. Aquamarine studs - 4. Triangle shape studs - 5. Mulberry studs - 6. Trio bubbly studs - 7. Moon earrings - 8. Curved bar earrings - 9. Arc hook earrings - 10. Gold leaves studs - 11. Turquoise earrings -12. Arrow studs -13. Lazy Day drop earrings -14. Cat studs -15. Line earrings.

P.S: Also, a ring for every finger and a nifty little guide to understated summer in style.
P.P.S: Tweak your daily uniform.

(Top photo via Britta Nickel. Layout by exPress-o)

15 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for including our Lazy Day earrings! This is a great round-up :)

xx,
Katie @Dear Mushka

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose just one, but I probably will go for the arrow set - too cute.

Monica | Hola!design said...

love! I'm actually looking for some new earrings and I'm a big fan of small studs. have a good week, d!

Melissa Blake said...

Although I don't have my ears pieced, I reallly love the cat ones! Happy Wednesday! xoxo

Jacqueline Howett said...

#7 and #11 if I had piercing.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the little leaves, they're adorable. I haven't worn earrings in a long time, but today I tried them again :-) Maybe I should treat myself to some new ones!

LyddieGal said...

I love all the little gold studs - having your hair pulled back in the summer is the perfect time to show off a cute little stud.
Chic on the Cheap

Pixelhazard said...

I love number 15. My standard are white crystal swarovski's. simple earrings are a young parent essential. Today I have pink umbrellas in honor of the terrible Aussie winter weather and it's so fun to see the fascination in my sons face.


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, totally! The arrow studs are so cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should, Marieken :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, Lydia:) I agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Pixelhazard:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk