Natural you - all summer long

Monday, June 1, 2015

What are your go-to natural products? All things organic is a big topic lately and one of my favourite passing times is discovering new nifty natural gems. Somehow the knowledge of using cosmetics that are chemical free and in their purest form makes me feel like I’m doing myself a favour and taking better care of my body. So today I’d love to share a few natural, organic, vegan and totally-good-for-you products my friends and I use and love. Please share yours too:)
1. Calming chia oil - 2. Charcoal tooth polish - 3. Resurrection aromatique hand wash - 4. Matcha green tea - 5. Rose hair and scalp moisturising masque tube - 6. Cleansing grains - 7. Bath body oil in 'meadow' - 8. Ilia lipstick in 'in my room' - 9. Pomegranate cleansing wipes - 10. Eye revive - 11. Ambre face cream - 12. Nourishing lavender milk - 13. Frazer Parfumin 'chapter three' - 14. Eucalyptus and lavender bathing salts.  

P.S: A nifty trick to spring ready skin.
P.P.S: Plus, all natural beauty routine for sensitive and acne prone skin.

(Top photo via Studded Hearts. Layout by exPress-o)

3 comments:

Alina said...

I love using natural products as much as possible too. There are a lot of products I haven't heard of here. The rose mask sounds the most intriguing. (It sounds like such a treat!)Outside of these, I'm hoping to try pure vitamin c serum for my face.

Art Farm said...

I've been wanting to try out some face masks from Aesop and lipsticks by Ilia come in so many beautiful shades! xo, Katie

eisfriedel said...

The ILIA lipstick ist the best ever! My wedding stylist recommended one for my on my wedding day and it has been my favourite ever since.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk