Lighthouse in the middle of nowhere

Monday, June 8, 2015



I love lighthouses, you? They seem so darn mysterious to me.

Another person who totally adores them is Marc Pointud. He is an explorer who travels the country finding little gems, restoring them and raising awareness about them. This time he fell head over heels for this tiny and totally secluded lighthouse of Tévennec, which sits on a little isolated island off the coast of France near Brittany. His newest challenge is to spend there 60 days all alone with no running water, electricity or heating! Furthermore, according to the legend, this spot is haunted and no one stayed there in the past 100 years. Brave!

P.S: All things travel.
P.P.S: Also, summer date ideas.

(via Daily Mail)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dream place. I've always said that living in a lighthouse would be something I want to try.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Lighthouses seem really mysterious to me as well. I've always thought it would be so fun to stay at one for a weekend getaway :)

Camila Faria said...

So mysterious. And so cold!!! I wonder if he's packing lots of blankets.

Art Farm said...

Holy cow! That's quite a challenge!!! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That's quite the challenge! I thought it was a cute lighthouse, but now that I know that it's supposed to be haunted.... What a brave man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk