Iced Coconut Matcha Latte

Tuesday, June 16, 2015



A few days ago, my friend Sofia treated me to a homemade Matcha latte. Have you had one before?

To my surprise Matcha actually works better than coffee as it has this incredible ability to make you feel 'refreshed' in no-time. Anyway, ever since that morning, I’ve been thinking to make one myself. So yesterday I spotted Teffy’s recipe for iced coconut matcha latte (aka the perfect summer brew) and I’m planning to try it out. It’s amazing what a great effect matcha has on me. It somehow stimulates my brain while relaxing my mind - I love it!

If you need a little pick-me-up too, here is the full recipe. Cheers!

P.S: Plus this tea, this sandwich and that trick.

(Photos by Teffy)

3 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I definitely want to try this....thanks!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I definitely want to try this....thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk