How to: wavy beach hair all summer long!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fancy sporting wavy beach hair all summer long while running errands around the city?

Well, there are tons of rather expensive hair sprays, mostly full of chemicals that do the trick but I’ve been obsessed with this nifty little homemade spray that makes my hair look like I've just spend a day at the beach. It’s very easy to make and it works great! The best part: you just need three simple ingredients - two of which you probably have home.

Fancy giving it a go? Here is the how to: in a spritzer bottle mix a teaspoon of Epsom salts with a few drops of olive oil and 1/4 cup of water. Mist on damp hair, scrunch and leave it to air-dry.

I bet the result will vary depending on your hair, but mine is on the straighter side and after using this mix, I have a head full of beach waves and amazing texture!

Would you try it?

P.S: How to Frenchify your hair.
P.P.S: Nifty trick to summer ponytail :)

(Photos by The Blonde Salad. Spray mix by Annie)


Anonymous said...

I have all three at home. Can not wait to try it. Thx

little luxury list said...

How simple and fun! Thanks for the tip!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

I like the idea of adding some oil into the mix. I've tried some surf sprays and quite a few of them dry my hair out way too much. Also nice is to add a couple drops of lavender oil so it smells lovely! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, little luxury list!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, lavender oil is a great idea! Thanks, love

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk