Go-to summer straw hats under $35!

Monday, June 8, 2015




Yippee, it looks like summer is finally here! Are you excited?

As much as I love basking in sunshine, I find it important to protect my skin and besides using a good sunscreen, a straw hat is always my summer go-to accessory. Not to mention, it looks great, hides a bad hair day and keeps you cool all day long. I totally live in mine all season long.

The one thing I've learned over the years is that a cheaper hat is as good as the more expensive ones and some even look prettier. So, below you can find 6 awesome summer hats under $35 ready to jazz up your summer:


1. Forever21 $14.90 - 2. Joe Fresh $9.95 3. Asos $27 - 4.Warehouse Panama $33 - 5. H&M $12.95 - 6. Barts Aveloz $24.

I own 4 and 5 and they are totally brilliant! Which one tickles your fancy?

P.S: Hats on parade and a sassy pop of colour.
P.P.S: 3 rules to long flowy dresses.

(Layot by exPress-o. Photos by/via Dust JacketHer New TribeHonestly, wtfGal Meets GlamTime for FashionStudded HeartsPolishing Colors and Who What Wear. Illustrations by Clare OwenMonica LeeJessica and Garance DorĂ©)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great you keep things real for us and give us affordable options. I am going to get 2 of them. Jill

Art Farm said...

It won't be as heartbreaking to lose if it was a spendy one! They're all so fun, but I'm loving the weave of no. 5! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

cute round up! i really want to get a straw hat to protect my face from the sun this summer! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk