French Markets

Monday, June 29, 2015




Holy Moly! A few days ago Tania wrote about how her family always visits the local French framers' market and it made me daydream about a whimsical French countryside holiday. Just imagine spending your days getting lost in the little alleys, taking a breather in one of those family-run little cafes with the freshest croissant, and waking up early to join the whole town for a weekend market day. I remember when we were in Paris, I spend so much time exploring the markets, they are just so amazing!

Wishing everyone a dreamy start to the week!

P.S: Also, this one and that one.
P.P.S: Feeling peachy?

(Photos by Joy Felicity Jane)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to visit the local market here every Sunday morning. It's my highlight of the week.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love French markets, all the fresh herbs and flowers. It gives me the ultimate holiday feeling.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love markets, everything looks so fresh and full of flavour!

Art Farm said...

Ooooo! I'm having some serious wanderlust right now! xo, Katie

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

The markets are really the heart of French life. Love the photos!

Jacqueline Howett said...

The café photo- wow! Wish I was there!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, that is really great!

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Mandy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sally, true!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jacqueline:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk