Electric Blue Mascara: thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Have you heard? Jazzy blue mascara is trendy again! Last night, a few of my friends and I had a hilarious conversation about the good old times of overusing coloured mascaras, school teen discos and the regretful fashion choices we made. The thing is that by the end of the night, we couldn’t agree if we actually love the comeback of blue mascara or not. Personally, I am not sure I could pull it off but after looking at those photos above, I might get adventurous and swing by the shop to just sneak a peek. You?

P.S: The sexy sweeping eyeliner.
P.P.S: How about Twiggy lashes?

(via Red Magazine. Photos via VogueWe're GlitterFashion MagazineStyle Bistro)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color mascara brings good memories for me too. Jill

Art Farm said...

Colored mascara is one of those things that toes the good/bad line. I think it is fun in the summer. I might give it a go. :) xo, Katie

Flore said...

I have blue eyes and easily wear electric blue mascara, and also golden mascara. I also love the dark blue mascara.
Cheers.
Flore

Marcela said...

i love it! I have it too and use all the time!

Gin said...

What's not to love? I think I would do the upper lashes as an accent. I think color liners and mascaras draw attention to your eyes. Right now my favorite liner is a pretty plum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk