Culottes: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, June 23, 2015






Yup, culottes are must-have pants this season and frankly, I couldn’t be happier about it! Recently, I got this pair and from the get-go they became my go-to summer piece. They are a great mix of tomboyish coolness and feminine sass, plus they are easy to wear and look great with simple cotton tees - which I adore!

What do you think? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: All things fashion...
P.P.S: Ah, pale lips and a few sassy embroidered dresses for summer.

(Photos by/via Style from TokyoWho What WearFashion Agony and Nicole Warne)

9 comments:

LaMartinia said...

Up!I have brand new white ones:-)

Vintage Market Place said...

Up up up. Love them!

Jana said...

I'm still undecided on this one :)

LyddieGal said...

Love them on others, but I"m not sure I can pull them off. They are so cute with the crop top!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

yay Amy!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Fantastic, LaMartinia :)

Beatriz Ramirez said...

I love it but I could probably only pull them off with heels. Doesn't look like the best trend for shorties but i'd love to be proven wrong.

Diana Mieczan said...

Beatriz :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk