Cheers to a spectacular weekend

Friday, June 12, 2015

Dears, cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Tonight, we're planning a trip to Ikea to check out balcony furniture - since ours needs an urgent update. Besides that, no plans just hoping for tons of sunshine and some good food. You? Have a jolly good next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning.

The only cocktail recipes you need.

Thinking about embracing the 70's trend this summer? Try those flares, they are amazing!

A few easy ways to travel greener.

Wow, what a talent!

Why is it so hard to enjoy our happiness?

Love!

Wow, morning eggs all jazzed up and fancy :)

Nifty.

Why you should be cooking with coconuts.

Great manicure and pedicure colour combinations!

Those watercolour plates are something special.

Oh my goodness, this just melted my heart.

The most stunning abandoned fishing village in China!

Interesting conversation: Wife bonuses and two-income households.

Aww... the effects of love.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of dancers on the Eiffel Tower in Paris, 1929 via Chamade)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own a teddy-bear that looks pretty similar to the one in your link. Jill

Marcela said...

omg! The fishing village is so beautiful! I wish I could go there to take some photos!

LanasArtStudio said...

I love vintage photos and look from a timeline history! I need to learn more from you!!! Thank you for inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk