Cheers to a relaxing weekend

Friday, June 19, 2015

Cheers to the weekend and happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there! What are you up to? I'm just about to pack as we'll be spending the weekend with friends outside the city - just relaxing, chatting till early hours of the morning and having a jolly good old time! I will see you back here on Tuesday morning, dearies! Have a great next three days. Fancy going down the internet rabbit role? Enjoy!

The international life of a minimalist.

Ah, the little things...

Summer tartlets perfection!

"How I learnt to fall asleep in under 1 minute".


Ha! How long will I live? (I got 91! You?).

When summer is depressing.

The secret to not being hungry all the time.

Ha, who knew?

Why beauty matters...

I'm having a total Tokyo wanderlust right now.

Make a list to feel beautiful this summer.

Making coconut milk.

Simple rules for healthy eating

Love, poppy red lipstick + a mint top.

Ah, India!

Growing minimalist wardrobe - all things active-wear.

The most scrumptious take on pineapple!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Delta Breezes)


Anonymous said...

We're driving tonight to see my parents and play with their new puppy. Jill

Alina said...

I love that "beautiful" list--both the idea of it and the ideas in it!! I also like the active-wear post. Sportswear is the only kind of clothes I've wanted to buy lately, though it's hard for me to find a good mix of fit/comfort and price (not to mention sustainability!) to build my own small collection. Thanks for sharing!

Freya Dowson said...

Glad you liked my India posts :) x

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, how awesome! Hope you had a great time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, my pleasure and I totally know what you mean. I've been building my little collection as well and so far so good. My favourite is Tracksmith. Love their tanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Freya, xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk