Blunt Fringe with a Short Bob

Tuesday, June 16, 2015



Ok, let’s talk summer hair! I bet I’m not the only girl in here who has a dream haircut. Am I right? Unfortunately, for some (or gazillion) reasons those sassy little dos tend to stay in lust-land for way too long.

My dream-do is the saucy and somewhat messy short bob with a brave blunt fringe. The thing that makes it irresistible is its mix of Audrey Tatou in "Amelia" with a dash of 1920s classical coolness. Even Tim Rogers said this hairdo is a statement of self-assurance and French perfection - le sigh!

Now, I am just thinking that maybe (just maybe) this summer I'll finally embrace Coco Chanel’s words  “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life” - and  just go for it:)

What do you say? Tell me about your dream haircut!

P.S: Fancy more hair tickle?

(Photos by/via TinsleyPositively NoteworthyModern HepburnSilverscentsNest TogetherTrendy MoodTaylor)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, I always wanted a very short pixie but I'm afraid my head will look too little. Go for it.

Art Farm said...

Do it!!! :) The fun thing about hair is you can grow it out if you don't like it. xo, Katie

Liv said...

Love this hairstyle.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Hildi said...

I say go for it.
I went from very long hair to a lob and I am loving it!

English Mum said...

I love it! But having cut my hair into a bob a few months back and TOTALLY regretted it (turns out it looks lovely on everyone else, just not on me!) I'm embracing it now it's just on my shoulders, which of course is exactly where you said we should cut it to all those months back :)

Pixelhazard said...

I say go for it. I did the bob with blunt fringe and while I chose to ease in with bob first because a blunt fringe can be maintenance, i definitely recommend it.

I currently have very long hair and it looks more luxurious than it is practical. I'm hoping to grow it out even more and donate it to return to my dream layered bob

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally should go for it, Anonymous:) Ah!

Diana Mieczan said...

True, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, I bet you look so sassy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

English Mum :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, I love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk