A New York Taxi Ride

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fancy a morning zoom through the streets of NYC?

Paul Murphy is the cool London based-photographer who created this awesome series where he took a cab ride and captured it on film, giving us a fun new perspective of this incredible spot. I just love how true to life those photos really are.

Btw: It’s funny, but I am not a fan of driving, plus we don’t even own a car, but boy-oh-boy, I especially love those late night cab rides back home, after a fun evening out, when the city is still buzzing with twinkling lights and people are having a jolly good time. Ah, good times!

P.S: Daily New York City and bivouac in NYC.
P.P.S: Reflection from above.

(via fubiz)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you don't drive Diana. It's probably normal for people who live in big cities but over here we only commute by cars. I hate driving but walking long distances is just not an option.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is seriously cool! I haven't taken a cab in ages in NYC and I think I much prefer this virtual view ;p

Camila Faria said...

I also don't drive (and I love to walk) but those late night cab rides are really fun - and oh so necessary! Especially here in Rio, since public transportation is not really a safe option during late hours.

Such a cool project!

unravelingmytruth said...

We don't own a car either and cab rides in cities always remind you that there is so much life in a big city.

Art Farm said...

We don't own a car either. It's always a nice treat to take a cab home at nights, instead of the train. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I totally understand! I mostly walk and take a bike or catch subway if I'm running late.

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, I had no idea Rio's public transportation is not too safe.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, so true, unravelingmytruth :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, same here, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk