A fix for a bad day...

Monday, June 15, 2015


When faced with difficulties, do you ever feel like your whole life sucks? Well, if you do, I've got just the cure for you:

Breath. It's just a bad day, not a bad life.

This little quote has been floating around Pinterest lately, and when a few things didn’t go my way last week, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I read it and instantly felt better about everything. Sometimes we just need a bit of nudge in the right direction to put things in perspective and realize that life is good, even if not everything falls into place. So next time you feel like it’s not your day, try it - it really works!

How are you today? xo

P.S: On love...
P.P.S: The little things in life and bed making = happiness.

(Quote via ZsaZsa Bellagio. Photos via Bloom and by Alden)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me bad luck comes in a package of 2 or 3 , in general. As soon as one thing goes wrong, I already expect the next bad thing. Maybe it's me creating this sick circle and if I start thinking about the positives, it will get better. Thx

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes! I totally needed this last week.

little luxury list said...

It certainly puts things in perspective - it's just 1 day after all right?

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Steph said...

So true. It really makes a difference!

Pinar said...

I loved this! Want to get it tattooed :)

Diana Mieczan said...

It will get better for sure, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vintage Market Place:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, little luxury list :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pinar:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk