A Few Of My Favourite Things...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Do you have go-to items that you use or wear on repeat because of how great they make you feel and how reliable they are?

Today, I’d love to share a few of my go-to gems that make my life easier and more understated. Btw: Balazs always says that I’m such a creature of habit because when I find something I love, I tend to stick to it for dear life. So, here are the 10 summer essentials I’m loving right now:

Salt Water sandals are my all time favourite city kicks. Do you own a pair? They go great with my entire wardrobe and keep my feet happy.

- This ultra healing all purpose balm is all natural and a great remedy for chopped lips, dry skin and those days when your skin just doesn't feel its best. A natural fix at its best that you can carry in your bag!

- The Sea buckthorn face serum oil for sensitive (and rosacea prone) skin is my newest face treatment revelation. In a very short time it transformed my skin into a smooth, kissable and radiant complexion (with no redness at all).

- A few weeks ago, when my mom was visiting, she brought a few Red Magazine issues and I've been spending my evenings reading them from cover to cover - my favourite pass time. 

- I'm mostly a tee and jeans (or shorts) kind of girl, so each year I try to stock up on comfy and understated tees. This year I found the most amazing relaxed fit pieces in Gap. This striped one is as comfy as it gets and looks awesome as well.

- Have you ever tried a gel soothing eye masks aka ninja turtles mask? I got one a while ago and I love it! They are like little miracle workers that you just pop in the fridge and when it cools, you wear it to soothe your puffy eyes or a bad headache. 

- I was skeptical about this one but Egyptian Magic balm won me over. It's made of honey and olive oil and makes my face glow.

I've been using raw African black soap for over a year now as a face wash and no other product left my skin feeling fresh, nourished and simply glowy as this little soap does.

This pendant is a date-night gem! I wear it with my black dresses and it gives enough sass while still looking like I didn't try too hard.

Kate Moss' lipstick guarantees like no other lipstick a romantic smooch in the end of the night:)

Tell me your go-to essentials, deal?

P.S: Go-to uniform.
P.P.S: How to Frenchify your hair and 6 awesome summer hats.

(Photo by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I have a pair in yellow and the t-shirt is very affordable. I will snatch one after work. thx

Art Farm said...

Love that gap shirt, Diana! And I always love a good list of favorites. :) My current favorites are a linen button down from Uniqlo, Fresh Super Lip balm in Honey (it's a your lips but better type of shade), Essie nail polish in Geranium (the perfect red-orange) and Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask, which I've been using more as a moisturizer at night and leaves my skin mega soft. Plus it smells like peaches. xo, Katie

Jillian said...

i've heard great things about the egyptian magic lotion! i need to try it sometime. and im TOTALLY a creature of habit. my mom signed me up for birchbox and while i think its a fun subscription i feel bad bc i dont like to stray from my favorite beauty products. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Carmen said...

I love this post! My beauty staples include Clarins Joli Rouge Brillant in Coral Dahlia 281 and Nuxe Éclat serum. And my go-to wardrobe includes striped tees, my Lucia Be hat http://www.luciabe.com/sombreros/13-canotier.html and jewellery by Papiroga (currently loving these http://www.papiroga.com/es/pendientes-cool/pendientes-xl.html and this http://www.papiroga.com/es/collares-happy/maxicollar-hojas.html ) and my comfy black palazzo pants by Asos. And, lately, I have very much enjoyed "Yes, please" by Amy Poehler. Thanks!

Polly Rowan said...

Such a great post! I love the tshirt. I'm mostly a jeans and tshirt kinda girl too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, the overnight mask sounds awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carmen, I love that hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk