Do you have go-to items that you use or wear on repeat because of how great they make you feel and how reliable they are?
Today, I’d love to share a few of my go-to gems that make my life easier and more understated. Btw: Balazs always says that I’m such a creature of habit because when I find something I love, I tend to stick to it for dear life. So, here are the 10 summer essentials I’m loving right now:
- Salt Water sandals are my all time favourite city kicks. Do you own a pair? They go great with my entire wardrobe and keep my feet happy.
- This ultra healing all purpose balm is all natural and a great remedy for chopped lips, dry skin and those days when your skin just doesn't feel its best. A natural fix at its best that you can carry in your bag!
- The Sea buckthorn face serum oil for sensitive (and rosacea prone) skin is my newest face treatment revelation. In a very short time it transformed my skin into a smooth, kissable and radiant complexion (with no redness at all).
- A few weeks ago, when my mom was visiting, she brought a few Red Magazine issues and I've been spending my evenings reading them from cover to cover - my favourite pass time.
- I'm mostly a tee and jeans (or shorts) kind of girl, so each year I try to stock up on comfy and understated tees. This year I found the most amazing relaxed fit pieces in Gap. This striped one is as comfy as it gets and looks awesome as well.
- Have you ever tried a gel soothing eye masks aka ninja turtles mask? I got one a while ago and I love it! They are like little miracle workers that you just pop in the fridge and when it cools, you wear it to soothe your puffy eyes or a bad headache.
- I was skeptical about this one but Egyptian Magic balm won me over. It's made of honey and olive oil and makes my face glow.
I've been using raw African black soap for over a year now as a face wash and no other product left my skin feeling fresh, nourished and simply glowy as this little soap does.
This pendant is a date-night gem! I wear it with my black dresses and it gives enough sass while still looking like I didn't try too hard.
Kate Moss' lipstick guarantees like no other lipstick a romantic smooch in the end of the night:)
Tell me your go-to essentials, deal?
P.S: Go-to uniform.
P.P.S: How to Frenchify your hair and 6 awesome summer hats.
(Photo by exPress-o)