9 java-licious summer popsicles

Monday, June 8, 2015

And speaking of summer Mondays, there is no better way to jazz them up than with a frosty and delicious coffee ice lolly, is there?

I have two separate moulds of coffee pops in my freezer right now and I'm pretty sure I'll be making them on repeat all summer long. Let's face it, there is no better fix than a coffee fix:) So, if you fancy swapping your second coffee for a tasty treat, here are 9 java-licious lolly recipes that just might tickle your fancy, starting with above: Irish coffee ice pops...

Dairy-free coffee popsicles...

Turkish coffee popsicles...

Vietnamese coffee popsicles...

Vanilla coffee kahlua popsicles...

Chocolate coffee popsicles...

Coffee Dulce de Leche pops...

Cappuccino popsicles...

and maple syrup coffee popsicles...

P.S: Not a coffee fan? No worries, how about this lolly, that nutella fudge pop or those yogurt cup popsicles?
P.P.S: Popsicles for grown-ups :)

(Photos by Souvlaki for the SoulWonky WonderfulThe View From Great IslandA Spicy PerspectiveThe JungalowA Pumpkin and a PrincessPiece of CakeJoanne and Madame Gateau)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vietnamese coffee for me. Jill

Art Farm said...

All I can say is Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :) xo, Katie

Alina said...

I made chocolate-coconut pops this past weekend! Which coffee ones did you make?

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I need to go and find where my popsicle molds went after last summer!

LyddieGal said...

Yum! I love getting my iced coffee fix in the summer!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, by now I made most of them:) My favourite is Turkish coffee:)

plakat said...

I want say gooooood, Ilike it

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk