3-ingredient Mango Chia Popsicles

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I hope you’re not sick of popsicles yet, because I have a great one for you to try today! It’s one of the easiest and most scrumptious lollies around. But don't take my word for it, just blend two mangoes with 10 ounces of coconut water and 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, freeze it and give it a go! I promise this little fruity lolly will transport your senses somewhere tropical, beautiful and summery without actually leaving your sofa. It’s that good!

Fancy giving it a go? (Full recipe here).

P.S: How to cut a mango and you might want to try this iced green mango tea as well.
P.P.S: The perfect sore throat popsicle :)

(Photos and recipe by Jelly Toast)


Art Farm said...

Sounds fantastic! And the color is just so beautiful. xo, Katie

Jacqueline Howett said...

I will try this! Thanks for sharing! I love all these ingredients.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, they are SO good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jacqueline! My pleasure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk